Thursday, February 16, 2006

More Craziness

So, Dr. Bansal comes in this morning and right off I here her for yelling for me.... she just wanted to let me know she missed me and was glad I was back.... OK, so who took our Dr. Bansal and what did you do with her? Anyway, she wanted to chit chat and eventually she got around to asking me why I wasn't going with them to the new office. Not wanting to ruin a perfectly lovely morning, I told her it was because no one had made me a serious offer yet. She seemed a little confused, so I told her that just because I was making $12.75/hour at Kaleida didn't mean that that was all I was worth. I also told her that I had skills that none of her current employees had and she was going to need them in the new office. So, I might have just set myself up.... but, I really don't think they are going to want to afford me, so doesn't hurt to tell her.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Now I know where John gets all of his confidence and subtlety. Good job.