Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter

Lovely, isn't it? Between Friday morning and this morning, we got 2 feet of snow.... another 4 - 7" is forcasted for tonight.

Notice Al Gardner's car parked on the street. It's not a huge car, but you have to admit it would be tough to get in on the passenger side. We did a good job of clearing out the driveway though, don't you think?


The fence is 5 feet tall. That "bottom" rail is really the middle one. After the first day Rumples was running and jumping through the snow. After the second storm, he gave up. There's yellow snow all around the patio.....
April is how far away?



































1 comment:

Uncle Rick said...

Hi Pam Payne; I believe I might be figuring out this blogging stuff!
I might be smart someday, but I doubt it. I see everyone is sendind stuff to Adam, how do you go about that and what kind of items do the want or need? I am still stocking Little Debbie's so I can get them those. I see you are getting quite a few Grand Children. I hope everyones work is holding out for them! There sure is a lot with out jobs now a days.
Next time someone comes home to Indy they get ahold of me so I can check them out, I ask Matt about everyone all of the time. I need to run, they pay me some wages around here for looking like I am doing something. Let me know if this gets to you. Thanks!
See You Later.
Rick