Thursday, March 16, 2006

Yes!

Today is about as beautiful a day as we ever get in March. It's about 40 degrees, bright sunshine and no wind-- really couldn't ask for much better. It's got me hopeful again that winter will soon be over. Anyway, when winter is over, everyone one will be coming home for a visit. There is much to do before they get here. Currently, I am cleaning out the step down room, again. I have never seen a room that could get so cluttered so quickly. It's as if it grows it's own clutter. But, when I start cleaning, I recognize nearly everything there. I have a plan though and I'm hoping that I can stop some of the "dumping" that occurs in that room. We're going to turn it into a TV/rec/craft room. I have a vision. I'm not sure that Dad completely shares my vision, but he has been very co-operative so far. I think though that he's not really interested in replacing the carpet because everytime I stopped to look at carpet the other night at HomeDepot and Lowe's he would keep right on walking.....

1 comment:

Pro Payne said...

I thought we were looking for shelves.