Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hopes Dashed

Yesterday we had thunderstorms and 62 degrees..... today it's snowing. There is just something fundamentaly wrong with that! Fortunately, I really don't have to go anywhere today. Yesterday I had an appointment @ corporate to take a typing and Microsoft Word skills assessment. Wouldn't you think that since I am a registrar I wouldn't have to do things like this? Anyway, they now know I don't follow directions. I started off with a bang by jumping right to the test instead of the warm up and of course I typed the wrong script. So, they had to start me over again. I did redeem myself though by scoring 50wpm with no errors. Then I took the MS Word test.... I didn't know there was so much I didn't know about Word! Anyway, I know how the program works, so I bluffed my way through to a very high composite score. They think I'm extremely employable......

No comments: