Monday, November 14, 2011

Hmmmm

I'm afraid I am becoming stuck in a rut..... maybe I'm just getting old. We are back from a quick trip to Utah for Melissa and Shane's wedding.  I'm glad to be back home.  Glad to be back to my routine, it's a lame routine, but it's mine.  Glad to have my bed back.  Glad to be back in my house with my things.  Maybe I'm just getting more possessive. 

Anyway, congrats to Shane and Melissa.  It was good to be there with them and with family all around.  I am very relieved that Rod was not called to be stake president, I didn't think he was going to be, but you never know.  I had a nice detailed conversation with Adam last night and it was very good to touch base with him.  Now I am alternately trying to brow beat myself into clearing off the treadmill and forcing myself to start using it, and saying for get about it -- you're entitled to some rest and relaxation.  I think I will end up somewhere in the middle.  I will most likely clear off the treadmill and think about getting on it tomorrow...........

No comments: