Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Displaying quilt photos

I never thought of displaying quilt photos on the blog until I read Tara's blog this morning.  I bet I have made close to 500 quilts over time and I have very few pictures of them. This is certainly something to think about.  Usually I am late getting the quilts to someone for some event, and I'm pretty much sick of them by the time they are ready to go out.  But, I do wish I had taken photos of them if only to see how my style, technique, and preferences have changed over time.  Well, maybe I will start with Ruthie's quilt.  It's nearly basted and quilting will most likely start tomorrow.  And, then on to the next one..... there are two more ready to quilt, one being cut, one that is all planned out in my head, and 2 more that I'm still thinking about for this year.  That's about it, unless someone comes up with a baby I don't know anything about yet, or get's married..... it would be OK if some of the children want to get married......

1 comment:

jjp said...

What us to take some pictures of the quilts we have that you have done and send them to you?