Saturday, July 15, 2006

Update

Ok, so I haven't posted for 2 months.... it's been a little busy here. We really enjoyed having everyone here this summer. We're almost back to normal. I'm going to leave the outside toys out for a little while longer to see if anyone decided to come back for another visit, hint, hint, hint. And, the diet isn't going well -- I think I'm going to have to go back to weight watchers meetings. If I can find a session that is convienent.... Since the first of this month I have had to replace my education counselor, enrichment counselor and leader, welfare services counselor and compassionate service leader..... don't you think it would be just as easy for the bishop to replace me too? Anyway I have 4 more weeks of full time work and then I think things will settle down to a dull roar again. Rumor has it that they are close to hiring another part time med sec and then I can go back to part time. I'll miss the full time money, but need to be at home more.

1 comment:

jjp said...

Um, I don't think we will make it back this summer...

Our Stake Relief Society president tried that a couple of months ago, the Stake President didn't go for it and asked her for new names for counselors...